Sunday 21 August 2011

:/

So today I bought a really cute journal to just carry around and record my progress :)
But anyways, today I ate:

Up and go
2 eggs, bacon and 1 pancake
10 slices of chicken

So I did okay, but I wish I hadnt have had that chicken, it was my damn bordem eating again D:

But anyways, on a deeper note...
I feel really, really lonely.
I feel like no one really cares about me. I spend so much of my time talking to people and looking after them and caring for them and just listening. But no one fucking does that for me?
Its just frustrating, i'm tired of people being so selfish. From now on im not going out of my way to talk to people and tell them about my problems because its clear they dont actually want to listen to me. They just feel obligated to. Fuck this, I dont even know who my friends are anymore.

Anyways, imma get some sleep. Good night guys.
<3<3<3

1 comment:

  1. I've come to the same realization a while ago. I still sometimes have the urge to be there for everyone, hoping they will care about me, but it's b/s

    ReplyDelete