Thursday 18 August 2011

Its been a pretty good day. :)

I've done really well today!
I've only eaten a cheese stick all day, and have only drank water :D

Cept I had a hot chocolate in the morning. I have a hot chocolate everyday, cause my mum makes me oneto take to school.. i want to tell her not to anymore. Because its filled with calories.
But I just have to come up with a way around it so she doesn't suspect anything.

And am just about to have dinner, home made pizza. Even though i'm not even hungry :)
But I kinda have to eat dinner because it's the only way of not making anyone suspicious. Hopefully i'll get to a stage where I can just only have dinner each day.

But after dinner IM NOT EATING ANYTHING. I've done so well today, I can't ruin it munching on things with high calories.

eg. The delicious looking cookies in the fridge.

But I got some thinspirational pictures on my ipod so before i decide to munch I at least have a chance to say no.

Ahhhh I'm so fricking proud of myself.. but don't be suprised if I blog later complaining that I've ruined it all because have no fucking self control whatsoever.

Casual clothes day tomorrow :/
I'm excited cause we never get casual clothes very much.. but it's always a drainer trying to find soemthign that hides my fat stomach.
And I know tomorrow I'll end up being all depressed like I am every other casual clothes day. Because EVERYONE always looks better than me. And everyone always points out how short I am because i'm not wearing my school shoes.
Ahh well at least i'm doing something about my weight now. At least i'm actually trying to starve myself and not just thinking about it. At least im on my way somewhere.

<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment