Thursday 18 August 2011

Not again.

Sorry guys that last post was just an accident and I don't now how to delete it sooo.

Anyway..
It's been a shit day.
And last night I ended up eating a chocolate chip cookie like I said I would.
Can't even fucking discipline myself for a day! Ahhh!

Then today I ate, wait for it:
A cupcake and a cookie. Grr... thats like fricking 700 calories wasted!
AND I'M ABOUT TO HAVE DINNER.

*Sigh* I have no self control. How come I always do this!
I WASN'T EVEN HUNGRY!

I. Hate. Bordem. Eating.

Fml. I'm so fruckign stupid. I feel like giving up but i'm not going to because I know it's going to take a few tries before I can do well. Its the only thing thats keeping me going.

That's it. Nothing but water for the rest of the week.

At least casual clothes day didnt make me feel like shit today though. Because I was one of the only people who actually wore good clothes instead of trackies. And the prettiest girl in our year level just left the school (and she always wore the best clothes) so now I don't get as depressed seeing her ahhaahah. I kinda wish I had have looked shitter than the other girls because it would have motivated me to not eat. Ahwell.

Just have to keep going I guess.

Euh. Cya.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment