Saturday 20 August 2011

Fighting for the smallest goal to, get a little self control!

Hey guys :)

Gosh, it feels like I haven't posted in ages but I realised it was just yesterday ahha :) Well today i've had, an up and go, a tiny bit of bacon and eggs, and a chicken souvlaki from my favourite greek restaurant.
I thought that was a fair effort.. but I need to get it down even more, more, more. And it needs to STAY down.
Im so fucking tired. I would blog for longer but Im worried im going to fall asleep on the keyboard. And then this blog isnt going to be all that interesting...

Eg. geegfffffggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrufuggggggggggggggggggggggggrf
uegfhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjgfhjegffffffffjnfurjehfrjfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjggggggggggggggggg
ghffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffffffffgrhgjdhgfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also! Before I go.. the song Me and Mia by Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
If you haven't heard it.. look it up. Its amazing! It motivates me :)
(And its also where I got the title for this blog from)

Now bedtime before i indulge in any high calorie sweets! D:

Love you guys <3

2 comments:

  1. That song is so good! I'm so happy I've found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just wonderful? I love it! Aw, I'm so happy you did too! :)

    ReplyDelete